Your snack decisions are about to get tougher at Disney World.
There are already tons of eats to pick from during your vacation. Do you go for the green or blue milk in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?Totchos or a grilled cheese from Woody’s Lunch Box? And don’t even get us started on desserts! Well, if you’re heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer, you’ll have even MORE eats to pick from.
Disney has announced that tons of NEW eats are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios soon. Let’s break them all down here!
At Sci-Fi Dine-In there will be a number of new eats starting June 2nd. The new food will include:
- Sci-fi Smoked Wings — tossed in a porter barbecue sauce with a house-made pineapple and poppy seed coleslaw;
- Spinach and artichoke dip — a plant-based blend of spinach, artichoke, red peppers, cauliflower, cashew cheese, and oat milk served with house-made chips;
- Black Garlic Caesar Salad — a petite romaine, grilled hearts of artichoke, chopped Applewood smoked bacon, shaved parmesan covered with house-made black garlic Caesar dressing and served with a tasty, toasted crostini; other
- Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad — Features romaine lettuce, spinach, and arugula with rainbow tomatoes, candied pecans, cranberries, and feta cheese topped with a house-made citrus vinaigrette and grilled marinated chicken.
There will also be some special burgers on the menu including: the new Feature Film Burger – Surf & Turf which will feature “a signature blend of beef and house-made seasoning served on a brioche bun and topped with a shrimp and crab cake, pepper jack cheese, chipotle hollandaise sauce, grilled onions, heirloom tomato, arugula, and house-made vinaigrette.”
Additionally, the Pork-on-pork burgers (which we’ve had as a featured item before) now has a permanent spot on the menu. This burger is made with a grilled house-made pork patty topped with roasted pork belly, white sharp cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, cabbage slaw, and a house-made Carolina mustard sauce.
Dessert is also getting a revamp here. The new dessert menu items will include:
- The Red Planet — a white chocolate cheesecake with blueberry compote on a graham cracker tart with a matcha sponge and gold candied pecans; other
- The Out-of-this-World Sci-Fi Swirl — a dish that features a pineapple mousse with passion fruit cosmic swirl and a spiced lime spaceship garnished with space dust and blood orange coulis.
And there are other changes on the way too!
At 50’s Prime Time Cafe there will be new plates beginning June 7thincluding:
- jalapeño popper deviled eggs; other
- The Creamy Tomato Soup.
other Grandpa Jean’s Chicken Pot Pie will be making its official return to the restaurant on this date as well! This dish features a traditional pastry crust filled with chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, corn, and peas. We’ve had a chicken pot pie here in the past, though it’s generally been called Grandma’s Chicken Pot Pie and featured some slightly different items.
In terms of desserts, 50’s Prime Time Cafe will get some new additions including:
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake — features yellow cake soaked in pineapple juice topped with caramelized pineapples and maraschino cherries and garnished with whip cream and caramel sauce;
- Lemon meringue pie — a lemon curd in a flaky pie shell topped with a toasted meringue and garnished with a raspberry sauce;
- Grasshopper Bar — a mint white chocolate mousse with chocolate chips on a chocolate chip cookie, topped with whip cream and chocolate chips; other
- The Stained Glass Dessert — made for the little ones and features a whipped pineapple fluff studded with cubes of strawberry, lime, and orange gelatin to look like stained glass.
And the fun continues with more sweet treats!
At Hollywood Scoops starting June 1st, guests will get to grab a new one Key Lime Milkshake. This will feature a key lime vanilla cream shake topped with lemon lime donut garnished with a sweet graham cracker crumb.
And there’s just one more spot on our list with new items!
At Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge fans will FINALLY get to taste the Cold Brew Black Café which has been over at Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge for quite some time now! The Cold Brew Black Caf features Joffrey’s Cold Brew, sweet cream cheese, and cocoa puffs.
Guests will also be able to get a Spiked Cold Brew Black Cafe, which features one additional ingredient — Godiva liqueur.
And that’s a look at the new treats coming soon to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! We’ll keep an eye out for more new treats so stay tuned for the latest updates.
To see some of the newest treats that are coming to Disney World this summer (including an Encanto Dole Whip cone!) click here.
Click here to see the big menu changes that have hit Disney World value hotels.
Which of these new or returning treats would you like to try? Tell us in the comments!