Springtime is here, and Easter is just around the corner. You know what that means for Disney World — lots of delicious seasonal treats, of course!
Disney just revealed ALL of the Easter treats come to the parks and hotelsand we can’t wait to dig in. Here’s a complete list of the treats so that you know what’s available during your upcoming trip!
Disney World hotels
- Landscape of Flavors (Disney’s Art of Animation Resort), Centertown Market (Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort), Sassagoula Floatworks (Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter), Everything Pop (Disney’s Pop Century Resort), Riverside Mill (Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside ): Coconut Sugar Bunny Cupcakes — Carrot cake cupcake filled with pineapple topped with cream cheese buttercream and a coconut sugar bunny (available April 10th through the 23rd) NEW
- World Premiere Food Court (Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort), Intermission Food Court (Disney’s All-Star Music Resort), and End Zone Food Court (Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort): Spring Into Easter — Strawberry mousse with blueberry compote and lemon curd on vanilla cake (available April 10th through the 23rd) NEW
- The Mara (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge): Raspberry Fields — Pistachio financier, raspberry jelly, lemon curd, and a white chocolate glaçage (available April 10th through the 17th) NEW
- Belle Vue Lounge (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn): Cotton Tails Daiquiri — Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Chambord liqueur, pure cane syrup, lime juice, and raspberry garnished with an orange peel (available through April 30th) NEW
- BoardWalk Bakery (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn): BoardWalk Bakery Chocolate-covered Strawberry ‘Carrots’ — Strawberries dipped in orange-colored white chocolate and striped to resemble carrots NEW, Easter moon pie — Sugar cookies with marshmallow filling, dipped in semisweet chocolate and decorated with holiday décor NEW, Coconut Macaroon Nest — Traditional giant coconut macaroon with pastel chocolate and sprinkles and caramel chocolate Easter eggs NEW, cannoli — Traditional cannoli with pastel holiday decor, Mickey Brownie — Ganache brownies with holiday sprinkles (available from April 10th through the 17th)
- BoardWalk Joe’s (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn): Easter basket — Empress Gin, Bols Crème de Banana liqueur, grenadine, and pineapple smoothie garnished with a candied marshmallow (available through April 30th) NEW
- Leaping Horse (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn): The Easter Hunt — Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Midori Liqueur, and piña colada garnished with maraschino cherries and a candied marshmallow (available through April 30th) NEW
- Spyglass Grill — opening April 14th! (Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort): Coconut Sugar Bunny Cupcakes — Carrot cake cupcake filled with pineapple and topped with cream cheese buttercream and a coconut sugar bunny (available April 14th through the 23rd)
- California BBQ (Disney’s Contemporary Resort): Three course dinner — Three-course tasting menu for the 50th Anniversary Celebration with an Easter-themed dessert enhancement (available on April 17th) NEW
- Chef Mickey’s (Disney’s Contemporary Resort): Carrot Cake Cupcakes — Mini carrot cake cupcake topped with cream cheese icing, coconut, and a sugar carrot (available on April 17th) NEW
- Contemporary cafe (Disney’s Contemporary Resort): Easter bunny cupcake — Carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing topped with buttercream and white chocolate bunny ears, Easter Chocolate Bark — Dark chocolate bark topped with jelly beans and sprinkles, Easter Macarons — Assorted macarons filled with raspberry marshmallow, lemon buttercream, and dark chocolate ganache, Easter Sugar Cookie Sandwich — Sugar cookies with strawberry marshmallow buttercream and sprinkles (available through April 20th) NEW
- Steak house 71 (Disney’s Contemporary Resort): Easter brunch — Enjoy favorites from Steakhouse 71 breakfast and lunch menus, along with an Easter dessert available for purchase (available on April 17), Seasonal pancakes — Lemon blueberry ricotta pancakes NEW
- Barcelona Lounge (Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort): Bird of Paradise Refresher — Strawberry, lemonade, passionfruit juice and passionfruit boba on ice (non-alcoholic) NEW, Cinnamon Twist Cold Brew — Cold brew coffee, sweet cream, and cinnamon syrup topped with cinnamon whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon dust (non-alcoholic) NEW
- Gasparilla Island Grill (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa): Peanut butter bunny cookies — Peanut butter cookie cup with buttercream, sugar bunny, and spring sprinkles, Bunny Blonde Pop — Brown butter blondie with mini chocolate chips, and dried cherries enrobed in white chocolate to resemble a bunny, Spring Bird’s Nest Donut — Chocolate sponge cake donut glazed and garnished with a crunchy chocolate nest and sugar eggs (available through April 18th) NEW
- Narcoossee’s (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa): Easter Overlay on Existing Desserts (available on April 17th)
- The Grand Cottage at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby: Offerings including the Carrot Blondie Pop, The Grand Combo, Carrot Coffee Cake, Grand Egg, Artisan Marshmallows, Confetti Cake Popcorn, Mickey Whoopie Pie, Crispy Rice Egg, Baby Chick Cupcake, Spring Garden Dessert, Hot Cross Buns, Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookie, Dark Chocolate Bunny, and Raspberry Minnie Fudge (available through April 18th)
- Good’s Food to Go (Disney’s Old Key West Resort): Spring time cupcakes — Yellow cupcake filled with lemon curd topped with strawberry buttercream and a butterfly white chocolate garnish and springtime quins (available April 12th through June 10th) NEW, Carrot Cake — Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and white chocolate carrot garnish (available April 12th through 17th) NEW, Easter Chick Brownie — Fudge brownie with dark and white chocolate garnish to look like a hatching chick (available April 12th through the 17th) NEW
- Olivia’s Cafe(Disney’s Old Key West Resort): Easter dessert trio — A trio of mini desserts including fruit tart, chocolate cupcake with Easter quins, and a strawberry lemon bar (available April 16th through the 17th) NEW
- Capt. Cook’s (Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort): Hoppy Easter cupcake — Vanilla cupcake with raspberry fluff filling, buttercream, chocolate easter bunny, and jelly beans NEW, Easter Bunny Dome Cake — Carrot dome cake, cream cheese filling, white chocolate glaçage, buttercream, and rice paper butterfly (available from April 10th through the 17th)
- Pineapple Lanai (Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort): Easter soft serve — Pink vanilla soft-serve with toasted marshmallow flavors topped with Easter sprinkles (available April 16th through the 18th)
- Le Petit Cafe (Disney’s Riviera Resort): Strawberry Milk Chocolate Bunny — Milk chocolate mousse filled with strawberry cheesecake (available April 16th through the 17th) NEW
- Topolino’s Terrace (Disney’s Riviera Resort): Caramel Cream Easter Egg — Vanilla mousse, caramel center, dark chocolate shell, pistachio crumble, and chocolate sorbet (available April 16th through the 17th) NEW
- The Artist’s Palette (Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa): Easter Chick Brownie — Fudge brownie with dark and white chocolate garnish to look like a hatching chick, Carrot Cake Cupcake — Carrot cake cupcake with roasted pineapple filling topped with cream cheese icing and pastel-colored white chocolate bunny, Easter Bundt Cake — Confetti bundt cake filled with a white chocolate mousse and green grass buttercream topped with colorful jellybeans (available from April 12th through the 17th) NEW
- Roaring Fork (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge): chocolate bunny — Dark chocolate bunny with Easter quins and jellybeans (available April 16th through the 17th) NEW, Bunny cupcake — Carrot cupcake with cream cheese icing topped with a white chocolate confetti cake pop bunny (available April 16th through the 18th) NEW
- The Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale and Compass (Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort): Easter cupcake — Mickey vanilla cupcake filled with vanilla mousse and decorated like a bouquet of flowers, Mickey & Minnie Easter Eggs — Chocolate Easter egg decorated to look like Mickey and Minnie with a Happy Easter tag, Trio of Fudge — Strawberry fudge, orange white chocolate fudge, and a rich dark chocolate fudge NEW, Easter Chocolate Cookie Lollipop — An Easter chocolate cookie sandwich lollipop NEW, Cookies & Cream Cheesecake — Cookies and cream flavored cheesecake with a dark chocolate cookie crumble base, ganache, cookie crumbles, and modeling chocolate bunny décor NEW, Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macaroons — Three large robin-colored macaroons filled with a ring of blueberry ganache, and a blueberry jam centered on a crispy chocolate nest NEW, Lemon Crinkle Cookies — A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies (available through April 17th)
Resort Easter Egg Displays
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort lobby (available through April 17th)
- Disney’s Grand Florida Resort & Spa lobby (available through April 18th)
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort on the 4th floor (available through April 20th)
- Cupid’s Patisserie: Easter trifle — Carrot cake, cream cheese mousse, carrot cake croutons, and malted Easter eggs (available April 14th through the 17th) NEW
- The Ganachery: Bourbon Boozy Bunnies — Chocolate bunnies filled with sipping chocolate and bourbon (non-alcohol version available), Minnie Easter pinata — Chocolate sphere filled with candied Easter eggs (available April 1st through the 17th)
- Sprinkles: Easter fancy sprinkles — Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles, chocolate bunny — Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache NEW (available April 11th through the 17th)
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Wind and Wave Grill: Easter brunch — Includes house-made hot cross buns, chicken and waffles, Monte Cristo sandwiches, omelet station, brunch beverage specials, and more! (available on April 17th)
Keep following AllEars for more of the latest Disney World news!
Click here to see all the Easter treats coming to Disneyland Resort!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You’ll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Which treat are you planning to try? Let us know in the comments.