Just in time for summer, Disneyland has released a new limited-time ticket offer for California residents! Eligible guests can now purchase and save on visits to Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.
For a limited time, California residents may visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as low as $83 per person, per day with this special ticket offer. These 3-Day, 1-Park per day tickets start at $249 for admission on Mondays through Thursdays, or as low as $299 ($100 per day) for any day including weekends for eligible guests.
The 3-Day, 1-Park per day Park Hopper ticket can be purchased for an additional $60. The limited-time tickets are available for purchase starting May 31, 2022, and California residents may redeem their tickets on any three eligible days from June 13 – September 15, 2022, subject to park reservation availability.* Learn more about these special tickets at disneyland.com Valid admission and park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry.
Take a look at what the parks have to offer this summer!
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” – Back for a limited time at Disneyland Park and celebrating its 50th birthdayth anniversary year, this enchanting classic parade features more than 500,000 lights! New to the parade is a magnificent grand finale that brings 50 years of togetherness to life in an all-new float featuring Disney and Pixar characters such as Mirabel from “Encanto” and Moana.
- “Disneyland Forever” Fireworks Spectacular – This enthralling display takes guests on an emotional journey through timeless Disney stories. This street-to-sky celebration is back for a limited time and includes sparkling bursts of light, immersive projections and other effects that transform several locations at Disneyland park into a magical canvas.
- “Fantasmic!” – On the Rivers of America in Disneyland park, see dreams coming to life in this breathtaking show, during its 30th anniversary year! Mickey Mouse dreams he is the Sorcerer’s Apprentice and faces some of Disney’s most dastardly villains including Maleficent as a 45-foot, fire-breathing dragon! “Fantasmic!” features a fantastical array of live performers, much-loved Disney characters, enhanced special effects and spectacular pyrotechnics.
- “World of Color” – Disney and Pixar stories soar to life as graceful jets of water shoot into the air, lasers electrify the night and perfectly timed projections illuminate the water at Disney California Adventure park. Guests relive memories as scenes and music from Disney and Pixar films are projected onto a veil of mist and a grand fountain spraying 19,000 square feet of water.
- “Tale of the Lion King” – Disneyland park welcomes “Tale of the Lion King” to its new home at the Fantasyland Theatre, where this original, story-theatre adaptation of Disney’s “The Lion King” is staged in an all-new presentation. At the heart of the production is a traveling troupe known as The Storytellers of the Pride Lands, who use dialogue, song, dance, and live percussion to re-enact the tale of how a timid lion cub becomes a powerful king.
- Celebrate Soulfully – Celebrating Black Music Month, guests may enjoy new ways to Celebrate Soulfully this summer from June 1 – July 4, 2022.
- Classic Attractions and Thrilling Adventures – With something for guests of all ages to enjoy, the Disneyland Resort theme parks are brimming with memorable attractions. You may take in the splendor of Sleeping Beauty Castle, embark on the thrills of an Indiana Jones Adventure or visit the planet of Batuu at star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. In Disney California Adventure park, Avengers Campus recruits Super Heroes to put your web-slinging skills to the test in WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, while Cars Land revs up visitors celebrating its 10thth anniversary along its inspired Route 66.
- Tantalizing Treats and Dining: Disneyland Resort snacks and dishes are a food-lover’s fairytale, with dozens of restaurants and snack stops to choose from! Park favorites such as the DOLE Whip, corn dogs and churros are some of the first-stop treats, along with fried chicken and Walt’s Chili at Carnation Cafe, breakfast with Minnie Mouse at Plaza Inn, size-defying fare at Pym Test Kitchen, or dining in the Golden Age of Hollywood at Carthay Circle. You may also make reservations for dining packages and dessert parties for select nighttime spectaculars!
*Offer Valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 [and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 beginning June 7, 2022]; Proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire 9/15/2022 and are not valid before 6/13/2022. Block out dates of 6/17/22, 6/18/22, 6/19/22, 6/24/22, 6/25/22, 6/26/22, 7/1/22, 7/2/ 22, 7/3/22, 7/8/22, 7/9/22, 7/10/22, 7/15/22, 7/16/22, 7/17/22, 7/22/22, 7/23/22, 7/24/22, 7/29/22, 7/30/22, 7/31/22, 8/5/22, 8/6/22, 8/7/22, 8/ 12/22, 8/13/22, 8/14/22, 8/19/22, 8/20/22, 8/21/22, 8/26/22, 8/27/22, 8/28/ 22, 9/2/22, 9/3/22, 9/4/22, 9/9/22, 9/10/22, 9/11/22 apply to Monday through Thursday only tickets. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are non-refundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and excludes activities/events priced separately. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
Fill out the form below or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As agents with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), we will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available from Disney. We work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, our services are absolutely FREE.