Though all our attention yesterday was on EPCOT with the opening of the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, Disneyland Resort on the West Coast is getting ready for a Festival of its own! The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival kicks off tomorrow (March 4) and will run through until April 26, 2022.
Our MickeyBlogger Abby Yingling is currently at Disneyland Resort and during her visit to DCA yesterday noticed that many of the Food Booths were already open!
First up is the booth Pepper’s Caliente! The menu includes:
- Chile Relleno Empanada – With Arbol Papper Salsa, featuring Cacique Oaxaca and Cotija Cheeses. $8.50
- Aji de Gallina – Spicy Yellow Chile Creamed Chicken with Jasmine Rice and Olive Tapenade $7.25
- Cantarito-style Paloma – Reposado Tequila, Habanero, Pineapple Juice, Rock Melon Syrup, Lime and Fresca.
In addition you can add a grape (green or red) glow cube to your drink for $5.50 or pick up a reusable cutlery set for $10.75.
Artichoke is the next food booth on our list!
Menu items here include:
- Chicharron-Crusted Fried Artichoke Dip – With Smoked Pepper Crema and featuring Cacique Oaxaca Cheese. $6.50
- Artichoke Toast with Olive Tapenade – Toasted Sliced Baguette with Artichoke Cream Cheese topped with Olive and Artichoke Tapenade and drizzled with Olive Oil. $6.75.
- Passion Fruit Rum Cocktail – White Rum, Cynar, Passion Fruit, Orange, Guava, Orgeat, and Lime $15.00.
Glow cubes and cutlery sets are also available at this location.
Guess what time it is…It’s Avocado Time!
This food booth was also already welcoming guests and here’s a quick look at the menu:
- Petit Avocado Impossible Burger – With Dairy-Free Pepper Jack. $8.00
- Frozen Guacamole – Avocado Paleta with Lime Crema, Pico de Gallo, Chile-Lime Seasoning and Tortilla Crunch. $5.50
- Ruby Grapefruit Sparkling Beverage – (non-alcoholic) Grapefruit Juice, Raspberry Syrup, Agave Nectar and Topo Chico Mineral Water. $5.00
Also on the menu is Duckhorn Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, glow cubes and cutlery.
This has to be my favorite name for a food booth every – Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo. The menu here is as follows:
- Ranch Wings with Hot Sauce Drizzle. $8.50
- French Onion Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider- Grilled Beef Tenderloin topped with Gruyere Cheese, Caramelized Onions and served on an Onion Roll $8.50.
- Blackberry-Lavender Lemonade – Blackberry, Pineapple Juice, Lavender Syrup and Lemon Juice. $6.00.
This food booth is also offering a Sampler Beer Flight for $17.00 with the following:
- SLO Brew, Pink Lemonade Lager
- Wild Barrel, White Rabbit Belgian Style White
- Coronado Brewing, Weekend Vibes, IPA
- Brouwerij West, Dig My Earth, DIPA.
As a garlic-lover this next booth is after my heart.
The menu items this year at Garlic Kissed includes:
- Grilled Top Sirloin- With Roasted Garlic Gruyere, Smashed Potatoes and Black Garlic Chimichurri. $8.25.
- Carbonara Garlic Mac and Cheese – with Nueske’s Peppered Bacon. $8.00
- Rosemary Bitter Orange Mule – Vodka, Aperol, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Rosemary Syrup and Ginger Beer. $14.00.
Next up is Uncork California!
The menu here is as follows:
- California Artisan Cheese Selection – Vella Cheese Company Habanero Jack and Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company TomaProvence. $8.50.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch – Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse, topped with Chocolate Hazelnut Glaze and Gold Leaf. $6.50.
- Tropical Mimosa Flight for $16.00 which includes:
- Green Apple & Lychee Mimosa
- Passion Fruit & Banana Mimosa
- Cherry Yuzu and Ginger Mimosa
- White Wine Flight for $16.00 which includes:
- Silverado Vineyards, Miller Ranch, Sauvignon Blanc
- Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio
- McBride Sisters—Chardonney
- Red wine flight for $16.00 which includes:
- Sebastiani Merlot
- Meiomi Wines – Pinot Noir
- Robert Mondavi – Private Selection Aged in Bourbon Barrels – Cabernet Sauvignon
Next up its Nuts About Cheese!
Here’s a quick look at the menu:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Mac – With Brown-Sugar Streusel and Strawberry Crackle. $8.25
- Next Level Crackers and Cheese – House-Made Herb Crackers With White Cheddar-Infused Bellweter Farms Fromage Blanc, ‘Nduja Prosciutto Spread and Cherry Jam. $8.00
- SNICKERS – Caramel Peanut Milk Chocolate Mickey Macaron filled with Caramel Ganache and Snickers Pieces. $6.50
- Spicy- Honey Apricot Cocktail – Rye Whiskey, Apricot, Orange, Lemon Juice, Spicy Honey Syrup, and Bitters. $14.00
Next up is the Berry Patch.
The menu includes:
- Strawberry Cheesecake With Lemon Chantilly $6.50
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pie. $6.00
- Cherry-Chocolate Mint Dessert Cocktail – Vodka, Creme de Menthe, Cherry, Chocolate Syrup, Coconut Cream, Heavy Whipping Cream. $15.00
Then its on to California Craft Brews.
The menu is as follows:
- IPA Sausage Dog – On a soft pretzel roll, with Onion Pepper Jardiniere, Cheddar Cheese Sauce and Malt Vinegar-Jalapeno Crunch. $7.00
- Bright and Balanced Flight for $17.00 which includes:
- Trademark- A La Playa Mexican Lager
- Brewery X, Boysenberry Lemonade Hard Seltzer
- Calicraft, Tiki Time, Tropical Wheat
- Bottle Logic, Tropical Hideaway Sour
- Bigger & Bolder Flight for $17.00 which includes:
- Crowns & Hops BPLB, Hazy Double IPA
- Ballast Point, Aloha Sculpin, Hazy IPA
- Karl Strauss, Tangible, Fruited IPA
- Stereo, Robot, Imperial Red IPA
If you’ll be visiting Disneyland in the days or weeks ahead you won’t want to miss the celebration of California Cuisine currently happening at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disneyland news and updates!
Didn’t make it to Disney in 2021!? Well we’ve got some fantastic news- Disney Packages are currently available to book through the end of 2022! That gives you plenty of time to plan that magical getaway and I’m here to help.
With new policies and procedures in place during the year ahead, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! I’ll be on hand to assist with everything from finding that perfect package and getting the best deals to organizing park passes, Disney Genie+ and dining reservations. Best of all- my services are ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook