More nighttime entertainment is coming BACK to Disneyland Resort soon! both Main Street Electrical Parade and the Disneyland Forever fireworks will return to Disneyland Park and World of Color will return to California Adventure Park on April 22nd, 2022
Main Street Electrical Parade is coming back with an all new finale, and there is also a dining package available for the parade! Speaking of dining, Disney just released a BIG list of foods that’s coming soon to Disneyland in honor of all of this returning entertainment. So, let’s take a look at the upcoming dining offerings at Disneyland!
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor hosted by Dreyer’s
- Uni cone: Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles
Hub churro cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You: Blueberry-flavored sugar-dusted churro (New)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce: Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing (New)
Fantasyland Theater and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & Salty Popcorn: Colorful sweet kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn (New)
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric sprinkle dip: Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles (New)
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Parade macaron: Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd topped with rainbow sprinkles and Main Street Electrical Parade drum decoration (New)
- mine cart brownie: White chocolate-dipped dark chocolate brownie topped with sugar gems
- Linz cookie: Citrus shortbread linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake: Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and Main Street Electrical Parade chocolate décor (New)
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package: Plaza Inn fried chicken, smoky mac n’ cheese, oven-roasted carrots, baby wedge salad, Mickey-shaped corn bread, and berry cheesecake (only available with purchase of the dining package) (kids option also available)
Refreshment Corner Hosted by Coca-Cola
- Electric Relish Dog: All-beef hot dog, bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers served with a choice of a Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
- Firefly Chips: Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Tavern hosted by Minute Maid
- Pineapple Night Light: Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube (New)
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams: Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle garnished with rainbow candy (New)
Town square popcorn cart
- electric pop: Brightly-colored kettle corn (New)
Available at Various Locations Throughout Disneyland Park Throughout the Summer Season:
- Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last. Availability may vary throughout the season.) (New)
- Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket (Limit two per person, per transaction while supplies last. Availability may vary throughout the season.) (New)
Disney California Adventure Park
Paradise Gardens Park
- World of Color Dessert Party: Indulge in sweet delights including raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies.
Wine Country Trattoria
- World of Color Dining Package: Prior to the show, enjoy a delicious 3-course meal, including dishes like chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, salmon, roasted vegetable lasagna, and tiramisu to name a few. Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- World of Color Dining Package: Indulge in an all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner buffet with specialty sweets and a non-alcoholic beverage followed by reserved seating for World of Color. Upon arrival for your reservation, just let your server or the host know you want an upgrade to this exciting enhancement.
Stay tuned to DFB for more Disneyland news and updates!
Click here to find out more about the returning nighttime spectaculars!
Which snack are you the most excited for? Let us know in the comments!
The post FULL LIST of Food Coming to Disneyland for the Return of Nighttime Spectaculars! first appeared on the disney food blog.