What a week, right?
We’re still riding on the high of riding Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic rewind last week, getting updates on TRON Lightcycle Run testing, and drooling over the new Mexico ears over in EPCOT. But don’t worry because we’re still keeping a close eye on Disney World restaurant menus, and we’ve got all the updates for the week right here!
Main Street Bakery
There’s a new treat at Main Street Bakery. It’s the Lime Frosted Coconut Bar! It’s made with a combo of Coconut and Oatmeal with Mini White Chocolate Chips, topped with Real Cream-Cheese Lime Frosting, and drizzled with a White-Chocolate Coating and Coconut.
You’ll also be able to order the Chocolate Cream Cold Brewwhich is a Traditional Starbucks Cold Brew Coffeewith Chocolate Cream Cold Foam on top. This drink is also available at all other Starbucks locations! It’s delicious!
Click Here to Read Our Review of Both New Starbucks Additions
Here’s what’s changed under the Entrees part of the menu at Skipper Canteen:
- REMOVED: dr Falls Signature Grilled Steak
- ADDED: Irrawaddy Irma’s Hanger Steak — Ginger and Soy-marinated Sliced Hanger Steak served with Garlic Rice, Frisée, and Pickled Onions for $38
- Sustainable Fish is now served over Bok Choy, Lotus Root, Bell Peppers, and Shiitake Mushrooms in a light Ginger-Lemon Grass Broth instead of Cassava fritter with wilted greens and a guava-habanero sauce
We will be sharing a review of both of these items soon. So stay tuned.
Here’s Our Most Recent Review of Skipper Canteen
La Cantina de San Angel
There’s a new cocktail over at La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico. It’s the El Tiger and it’s made with Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Pomegranate-Prickly Pear Infused Vodka, Pineapple, and Ginger Juices with Wild Flower Salt Rim for $17. You can also now get a LeJay Creme de Cassis Floaters for $4.25. A Tromba Blanco Floaters has also been added for $4.75.
Finally, Mexican Craft Cielito Lindo Draft Beer has increased from $9.50 to $13.
Here’s Our Latest La Cantina de San Angel Review
the 50th Celebration Chili Dog has been replaced with a new item: the 50th Honey Chili Glazed Pork Bellywhich is Honey Chili Glazed-Pork Belly, Chorizo, Midnight Moon Cheese Biscuit, Quail Egg, and Tasso Gravy for $15.
We wonder if it’s as spicy as that chili dog was? We’ll have to try it out!
Here’s Our Latest Nomad Lounge Review
So on to MORE new menu items. California Grill’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Menu just got a few additions. Under Market Inspirations, here’s what’s changed:
- ADDED: Florida Peach and Raspberry Salad — Grilled and Fresh Peaches, Raspberry Variations, Steel-cut Oat Granola Tart, Red Onion, Whipped Raspberry Vinaigrette
- REMOVED: Lobster and Parsnip Bisque
- REMOVED: Heirloom Apple Salad
Under “Chef’s Journey,” here’s what’s different:
- ADDED: Peas and carrot risotto — The Chef’s Garden Heirloom Carrots, English Peas, Green Garlic, Confit Onion, Sweet Carrot Foam
- REMOVED: Handcrafted Wild Mushroom Ravioli
Read Our Most Recent Review of California Grill
The Gurgling Suitcase
One cocktail will cost more now at The Gurgling Suitcase: the Key West Loaded Bloody Mary increased from $14 to $17.
Yep, that’s a price increase of $3! That’s the only change here, though.
Here’s Our Latest Review of The Gurgling Suitcase
Back stretch pool bar
The pool bar at Saratoga Springs is seeing some changes, too:
- REMOVED: cafe latte
- REMOVED: espresso
- REMOVED: cappuccino
- REMOVED: Coffee
- REMOVED: Twinings Hot Tea
- REMOVED: Modelo Special Beer
- REMOVED: Concrete Beach Havana camp
See ALL of the restaurants at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort HERE!
Crew’s Cup Lounge
Here’s what’s changed at the Crew’s Cup Lounge:
- ADDED: Yachtsman Signature Bread — Sourdough, Onion Pull-apart Rolls, Roasted Garlic, Butter for $8
- ADDED: Steakhouse Wedge Salad — Candied Bacon, Farmhouse Egg, Radish, Smokey Blue Cheese Vinaigrette for $15
These are the only changes here.
Here’s Our Latest Review of Crew’s Cup Lounge
World Premiere Food Court
The breakfast menu has had some changes at World Premiere Food Court:
- The Bounty Platter is now called the Waffle Bounty Platter
- REMOVED: American Platters
- ADDED: Plant-based Mickey Frittata — Frittata with Tomato, Spinach, Onions, and “Mozzarella” served with Potato Barrels and Mixed Fruit (Plant-based) for $10.99
- Plant-based Mickey-shaped waffles is now served with Potato Barrels instead of Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
The Kids’ Menu has added Oatmeal with dried cranberries — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines Complete Meals without substitutions for $6.99
Here’s what’s changed under Sides:
- ADDED: Steel Cut Oatmeal — served with Sugar and Raisins for $4.99
- REMOVED: Breakfast potatoes
- ADDED: Potato Barrels for $4.49
For lunch and dinner, there are some changes to the desserts menu:
- REMOVED: Cupcake Cookies & Cream
- ADDED: Black and white cupcakes — Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream and Chocolate Shavings (Plant-based) for $5.29
- ADDED: Box office cupcake — Yellow Cupcake filled with Caramel topped with Marshmallow Buttercream and a Peanut-Pretzel-Popcorn Brittle for $5.29
Here are the updates under Snacks:
- ADDED: Apple Cereal Bar for $2.99
- ADDED: Strawberry Cereal Bar for $2.99
- ADDED: apple slices for $2.79
- ADDED: Strawberry Toasted Pastry for $2.49
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Dark Chocolate Bar for $4.59
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Fruity Bears for $2.69
Here is Our Latest Review From Here!
There are EIGHT new menu items to try at Homecomin’ — here’s what they are:
- ADDED: St. Augustine Mahi-Mahi — Fresh-Caught Mahi-Mahi, grilled and drizzled with a Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce, served with Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Squash, and Snap Peas for market price
- ADDED: Grilled Shrimp, Watermelon, and Feta Salad — Grilled Ancho Shrimp, Watermelon, Feta Cheese, Grape Tomatoes, Fresh Mint, Romaine, and Arugula tossed in Green Goddess Dressing and Drizzled with Balsamic Glaze for $19
- ADDED: Spicy Cauliflower Wings — Cauliflower Florets Flash-Fried and tossed in a Hot Honey Sauce for $14
- ADDED: Summer squash casserole (Side) for $8
- ADDED: Roasted Veggie & Potato Medley (Side) for $8
- ADDED: Passion fruit daiquiri — Flor de Cana rum, Cointreau, Passionfruit, Lime Juice, and Simple Syrup, garnished with an edible flower for $14
- ADDED: tropical itch Woodford Brion Barrel Select Bourbon, Plantation OFTD Rum, Cointreau, Passionfruit, Pineapple, and Lemon Juices, garnished with a bamboo back scratcher for $18
- ADDED: Spicy Watermelon Margarita — Jalapeño-infused Tequila, Dobel Barrel-Strength Anejo, Chili Simple Syrup, and Watermelon for $14
Learn More About These Menu Additions!
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
There’s a price increase on a cocktail at Jock Lindsey’s: The Mayor’s Reserve increased from $16 to $17.
That’s the only change here for now.
Check Out Our Latest Jock Lindsey’s Review!
Vivoli il Gelato
Vivoli il Gelato has added some gelato flavors to its offerings. Here’s what’s changed under gelato and sorbet:
- ADDED: lemon bar
- Dark Chocolate is now just listed as Chocolate
- ADDED: Raspberry Cheesecake
- REMOVED: cannoli
- REMOVED: Lemon
- ADDED: pine apple
- ADDED: Schofferhofer grapefruit (21+)
Here’s what’s happening under Cannolis:
- ADDED: Snickers Cannoli — Sweet cream of ricotta and crushed snickers for $7
- REMOVED: Peanut butter cannoli
There are also some new seasonal specialties:
- ADDED: Cookies and Cream Luxe — Vanilla gelato, golden oreos, caramel sauce, whipped cream, and 23K edible gold sprinkles for $16
- ADDED: Pride Sangria (21+) — Strawberry, mango, pineapple, and blueberry sorbetto, with Terre Di Bacco Prosecco for $17
- ADDED: Corona Lime (21+) — Corona beer with lime sorbetto and candied lime for $17
- ADDED: Blueberry cannoli — Sweet cream of ricotta and blueberries for $7
- ADDED: Ube Tiramisu Pop— Ube sweet cream with coconut and crushed graham crackers for $7
Under Floats, the rose sangria (21+) has increased from $16 to $17. You can also now get a Cafe Con Leche for $5 and a Nitro Cold Brew for $5.
Here’s Our Latest Vivoli il Gelato Review
Those are all the updates we have from this week, but keep checking back with us often for ALL Disney World restaurant updates and news!
Did any of your favorite restaurants have menu changes this week? Let us know in the comments!