Don’t mind us — we’re just over here enjoying St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes, drinking Turning Red boba drinks, and enjoying the return of Disney World’s Festival of Fantasy parade!
That doesn’t mean we’re not checking out Disney World restaurants for updates like we do every week! We’ve got a few to share with you this week, so let’s get to it!
Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery
There’s another snack to try out at Kusafiri: Spiced Potato Hand Pieswhich is Fried Pastry stuffed with Seasoned Vegetables and Potatoes served with Harissa Aïoli and Coriander Chutney for $9.99.
If these are anything like the Sweet Potato Hand Pies, we can’t wait to try them!
Read Our Review of the Sweet Potato Hand Pies
If you plan on picking up a Pastry at Contemporary Grounds, it just got a little more expensive — the price increase from $5.29 to $5.99.
That’s the only change here, though.
Read Our Review of the Pastries at Contemporary Grounds
End Zone Food Court
When the All-Star Sports Resort reopens on March 31st, there will be some changes to the menu at the food court. Here’s what’s changing on the Breakfast “Entrees” menu:
- ADDED: 50th Celebration Resort Refillable Mug for $19.99
- ADDED: Pixar Lamp and Ball Straw for $4
- Ham and cheese omelet is now served with Potato Barrels, instead of Breakfast Potatoes
- ADDED: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich — Bacon, eggs, and American cheese served on a bagel for $6.99
- ADDED: Egg and cheese bagel sandwich —
- REMOVED: House made chocolate chip pancakes
- House-made Mixed Berry Pancakes are now called Pancakes with Berry Compote
and price increased from $12.49 to $13.49
- Waffle Bounty Platter is now served with Potato Barrels, instead of Breakfast Potatoes and price increased from $11.29 to $12.49
The Plant-Based part of the menu has also seen some updates:
- REMOVED: Chipotle Seitan Vegetable Sautee (Plant Based)
- ADDED: Plant-based Mickey Frittata — Plant-based Mickey-shaped Frittata with Tomato, Spinach, Onions, and “Mozzarella” served with Potato Barrels and Mixed Fruit for $10.99
- ADDED: Plant based waffles — Plant-based Mickey-shaped Waffles served with Potato Barrels for $10.49
- ADDED: Overnight Oats — Oats, Chia Seeds, Agave Syrup, Coconut Milk, Blueberries, and Walnuts (Plant-based) for $5.29
- Oatmeal is now Steel cut oatmeal and price increased from $3.49 to $4.99
Here’s what’s changed under “Sides”
- ADDED: Side of Scrambled Eggs for $2.99
- REMOVED: Breakfast potatoes
- ADDED: Potato Barrels for $2.99
There are now two options for Kids’ Disney Check Meals:
- Oatmeal with dried cranberries — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.99.
- Scrambled Eggs — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.99
We’ve also seen some changes for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, including the addition of Celebration Cakes:
- Milk Chocolate Cake — Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Mousse with your choice of Engraving Options. Serves 4 to 6 guests for $39.
- White chocolate cake — Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Ganache and White Chocolate Mousse with your choice of Engraving Options. Serves 4 to 6 guests for $39
The “Bakery” menu was also revamped. Here’s what’s been added or changed:
- ADDED: M&M’S® Sugar Cookie for $3.49
- ADDED: Brownie Bites for $4.99
- ADDED:Apple Danish or Cherry Danish for $4.29
- ADDED: coffee cake for $4.29
- ADDED: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin for $3.79
- croissant increased from $3.29 to $3.79
- ADDED: Chocolate Chip Cookies for $3.49
- ADDED: Glazed donut for $2.29
Under “Desserts,” here’s what’s changed:
- ADDED: 50th anniversary dessert — Raspberry Cheesecake with a Rose Gold Champagne-infused Glaze on an Almond Cookie for $5.99
- REMOVED: milkshake, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich, Ice Cream Sundae, Mickey Ice Cream Sundae, Brownie sundae, Mickey Gelato Sundae, Create Your Own Ice Cream Sundae, Single Scoop Sugar Cone or Cup, Single Scoop Waffle Cone
and Double Scoop Waffle Cone
- Strawberry Fruit Bar increased from $3.69 to $5.39
- REMOVED: Orange & Cream Bar other Olaf Frozen Lemonade Strawberry Bar
- ADDED: Mickey Cupcake Cookies ‘n Cream
- ADDED: 50th Anniversary Celebration Macarons for $4.49
Here’s Our Review Of A Treat That Hasn’t Returned To The End Zone Menu Yet
The pool bar is also seeing some changes:
- REMOVED: Bourbon and Strawberry Sour
- ADDED: Bourbon breeze — Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon with Cranberry, Lime, and Pomegranate Juices topped with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer for $16
- Poolside Iced Tea increased from $15 to $16
- Sunshine Margarita increased from $14 to $16
- Banana cabana increased from $13 to $15
- Blueberry Lemonade increased from $13 to $15
- Strawberry Margarita increased from $15 to $16
- REMOVED: Coco Jito
- ADDED: Cucumber & Mint Vojito — Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint, Lime Juice, and Pure Cane Sugar topped with Soda Water for $15
Check Out Some of The Fun Drinks That Were Here Pre-Closure
We spotted a price increase at Centertown Market: Soft serve ice cream went up from $4.49 to $4.99.
This is the only change here, though!
Here’s A Review of The Last Snack We Had Here
Trail’s End Restaurant
We noticed a few changes over at Trail’s End for breakfast:
- Yogurt Parfait is now Strawberry Yogurt Parfait with Berry Granola (plant based version available on request)
- Pioneer Mimosa increased from $13 to $14
- mimosa increased from $12 to $14
The dinner menu has also seen some changes:
- Oven-Fresh Bread Basket has been replaced with Skillet cornbread with honey butter (plant based version available on request)
- Smoke house skillet has replaced the andouille with Pulled Pork
- REMOVED: Covered Wagon Sundae
- ADDED: Mason jar dessert — Lemon Blueberry Trifle
Under Plant-Based, the following changes have been made:
- Oven Fresh Bread Basket is no longer served with Pimento Spread and Strawberry Spread — instead, it’s served with Plant-based Butter Spread
- Smoke house skillet no longer has Gardein Chick’n — instead, it has Cauliflower
Read Our Most Recent Review of Trail’s End Dinner!
You can now get a Side salad for $4.49 as a side at the pizza window.
That’s the only update here!
Read Our Review of the Pizza Window
There’s a new Kids’ Starter at The Edison: it’s a Market Salad with Tomato and Apple.
That’s the only update here, though!
We Went To A Masquerade Ball At The Edison — See Photos Here!
The lunch menu at Raglan Road has changed:
If you’re planning on grabbing dinner, there are even more updates:
- ADDED: Now You’re Talkin’ Chicken Sandwich — Fried buttermilk chicken breast, hot sauce, scallions, shredded pickled slaw, truffle aioli, and grated parmesan for $22
- The Four Provinces beer flight increased from $10 to $10.50
- Cream of the Crop beer flight increased from $11 to $11.50
- Raglan Road Signature Collection increased from $11 to $11.50
Read Our Most Recent Review of Raglan Road
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
There are a few new boozy options available at Jock Lindsey’s, including a new cocktail. It’s called the Hail Marty and it’s made with Colonel EH Taylor and Jr. Small Batch Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey Bottled in Bond served with an Ice Sphere for $24.
You can also get now Kirin Ichiban camp for $8.
Here’s our review of an exclusive drink available here!
Those are all the updates we have this week, but stay tuned because we’ll be back with more soon!
Did your favorite Disney World restaurant get hit with changes this week? Let us know in the comments!